Wednesday, January 20th, 2021, 11:57 pm

The final frontier for improving soil health lay in the realm of optimizing carbon management.
#AgSpectrum #MaximumFarming

Tuesday, January 12th, 2021, 11:23 pm

"The industry gets people concerned with removal of P and K. But what about the other nutrients like calcium, boron, sulfur, and magnesium, or any other micronutrient? If you're deficient in any nutrient at the wrong point in the growing season, that becomes your yield-limiting factor. Adding any amount of P & K won't matter." - Garry Brumm, Ag Spectrum Director
#AgSpectrum #MaximumFarming

Wednesday, January 6th, 2021, 12:16 am

Learn about the scientific benefits of using the Maximum Farming System, the resources available through your Associate, and network with other interested and committed growers who have implemented the System at a Maximum Farming Forum
Maximum Farming Forum Des Moines February 2-3
Indianapolis February 16-17
#AgSpectrum #MaximumFarming

Thursday, December 31st, 2020, 10:50 pm

Tuesday, December 29th, 2020, 11:48 pm

The texture and structure of soil, plus the organic matter present, influences the plant's ability to use the available water and nutrients in the soil solution. Soil texture and structure influence water movement and retention, soil temperature and soil fertility.
#AgSpectrum #MaximumFarming

Thursday, December 17th, 2020, 11:57 pm

"Attending the Maximum Farming Forum at Indianapolis is what finally conviced me to do it. I was able to interact with guys who had been on the System for a long time." Kyle Huff, Michigan farmer
#AgSpectrum #MaximumFarming

Monday, December 14th, 2020, 11:50 pm

Soils are responsible for 97% of our food, either directly through plant food, or indirectly through proteins, according to Dr David Montgomery, author of "Dirt”, “Growing a Revolution”, and the book he co-wrote with his wife, Ann Biklé, “The Hidden Half of Nature”. The other 3% coming from the oceans. That makes the preservation of soils essential to the long-term sustainability of ... See more

Friday, December 11th, 2020, 11:32 pm

Ag Spectrum challenges growers to think beyond the promoted 4Rs and consider the best approach for their crop’s health. Rather than compromising the true needs of soil and plant health to satisfy convenience, adopt a strategy that will develop a better environment for future generations’ success. The Maximum Farming System is designed to address 5Rs by applying the right product, in the right ... See more

Wednesday, December 9th, 2020, 11:27 pm

Our approach to soil health improvement is to first help farmers develop their understanding of the soil properties that limit crop growth. That way, our customers can make better decisions on the soil properties they manage.
#agSpectrum #MaximumFarming

Saturday, December 5th, 2020, 11:43 am

...is the objective of this World Soil Day and throughout the year.

« 1 of 2 »
Contact Us

Interested in the Maximum Farming System? Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search