GROWERS – THE OPPORTUNITY IS YOURS
Many new equipment technologies are being introduced to help farmers who are looking for efficiency and better results from their fertilizer dollar. The problem is, most fertilizer retailers are still stuck in the old mind set and are trying to address these changes with the same, inefficient products. Traditional retailers simply are not equipped to help farmers make these changes. We are.
With our expertise combined with our proprietary crop nutrition products, we can lead you through the process to implement The Maximum Farming System® and start capturing value from your investment.
Do you understand your soils and the impact of available nutrients beyond N, P, and K? The form of those applied nutrients also matters and many fertilizers applied today aren’t really available to your crops when it is most needed.
Are you maximizing plant nutrition by applying the right products in the proper quantity, at the right time, and in the right place? Have you made a long-term commitment to your farm’s future and are taking steps to ensure your legacy is preserved?
What would you tell a farmer who is considering adopting the Maximum Farming System?
- I am impressed with the way our crops look!
- You will learn something.
- The Ag Spectrum team will help you get the maximum yield.
YOUR SYSTEM FOR SUCCESS STARTS TODAY
- Choose the right team with the experience to support you throughout your transition to true system adoption.
- Understand the makeup of your soils with our industry-leading ST/MZ process.
- Set realistic goals and implement recommendations to achieve those goals, even if they are incremental.
- Prepare your equipment for precision planting.
- Apply proper nutrients at the right time, in a crop-available form, and in the right amount placed precisely where plants can use them most.
- Continue to address your crop’s nutritional needs throughout the growing season.
- Analyze your results post-harvest and make recommendations for next season.
- Use a complete systems approach where all decisions are integrated and build upon one another for continuous improvements.
BASIC SCIENCE CAN IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCTION
Learn how fundamental principles can be used to drive better decisions.