What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
You may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details when you submit a form to ask a question, request contact, send a resume, complete a survey or for another reason.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding products and services or other information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message if it is an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can reply to the sender from our domain or telephone our Office at the number listed below.
PO Box 215
DeWitt, IA 52742
Soil Samples by Zone
Soil samples taken by soil type and management zone enable a “prescriptive approach” for each field. In the Maximum Farming System, soil testing is an important starting point. Results from testing soils provide information about nutrient availability, how favorable the root environment is, and what can be done to alter the root environment to a farmer’s advantage.
Maximum Farming Recommendations
Growers are provided specific recommendations for their crop that are developed with our proprietary recommendation software to enable a farmer to implement the Maximum Farming System.
Maximum Farming Reports
The Maximum Farming Report is the tool used to evaluate choices and help the farmer plan for next year’s production decisions. Layers of GPS data from individual fields enhance the Maximum Farming Report. It is a powerful tool that can help track production trends in various conditions.