Check back often as more event details become available!
1. Conference Overview
The 2024 National Dealer Seminar will be a dynamic experience designed to address each facet of your Ag Spectrum business. Learn about advancements in agriculture that will further enable you to educate your customers on the best practices of the Maximum Farming System so they may achieve optimum production, profits, and success.
Come prepared to advance your career with Ag Spectrum by utilizing new technologies and marketing strategies while reinforcing your understanding of the Maximum Farming System. Celebrate accomplishments with good friends, and network with others in the Ag Spectrum family.
A hearing assistance tool called “Listen Everywhere” will be available during the event. This app-based tool allows you to connect to the audio system in the meeting room to hear the presenters through headphones on your device. If you think this tool may be of help to you or your guests, please download the Listen Everywhere app on your smartphone and bring headphones to the conference. Additional instructions will be available in the meeting room.
Check back as speakers are announced!
3. RESORT DETAILS
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Address: 430 S Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Phone Number: (866) 258-7247
- Complimentary Luggage Assistance (Gratuity covered by Ag Spectrum. Please self-identify as part of the group so they receive their gratuity.)
- Wireless internet access
- Under counter cooler
- Flat screen TV
- Coffee Station
- In-room safe
- Bottled water each day in guestroom
- Discounted $20 per day parking
There are incredible experiences on-site and near the hotel. With a central waterfront location, there is everything you need within the resort or close walking distance. Relax on a lounge chair by the pool with a drink in hand, explore Clearwater’s eclectic shops and dining, or head into the great outdoors. Dive into vibrant local festivals, kick back with a spa treatment, or hit the water to explore the Gulf Coast’s renowned fishing scene.
Lounge in the shade in a private cabana or embrace the Florida sunshine in the zero-entry Gulf front pool.
Step into Opal Sands’ spa for an experience away from the ordinary. With a design that soothes and customized treatments from their expert therapists, relax into a journey of rejuvenation. Make a reservation.
If you like to break a sweat while away, the Opal Sands fitness center has you covered. Enjoy complimentary access to the center and take advantage of the treadmills, cross trainers, strength machines, mats, and yoga balls. It also offers Peloton Bikes with shoe cages or SPD pedals if you have your own.
With its optimal location on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, Opal Sands gives you a front-row seat to one of the most coveted stretches of coastline in the country. Lounge amongst the powdery white sand and turquoise waters just steps from the resort. Walk along the shore to experience some of the most vibrant offerings of Clearwater Beach.
Food & Beverages
Savor International cuisine in one of the onsite restaurants featuring authentic Mediterranean dishes and classic Mexican fare. In addition to the information below, more details can be found here, including reservation availability. No food or beverage purchased outside of the hotel is allowed in the meeting/banquet facilities.
Seaguini – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
This menu takes its inspiration from fresh Gulf seafood and Italian and Mediterranean flavors. The result is a vibrant array of housemade pastas, pizzas, and specialty plates. The dining experience is enhanced by a contemporary design approach that offers views of the Gulf of Mexico from every seat in the restaurant. With both indoor and outdoor seating options, you can make the most of every angle.
- Dress Code: Dressy Casual
- Daily 8:00 a.m.-Midnight
Sandbar – Lunch & Dinner
Step into full vacation mode at Sandbar, a beachfront Tiki Bar with a tropical drink menu. Grab your go-to beverage or try a handcrafted beach cocktail as you kick back for casual conversations under the embrace of the Florida sun. Recharge with fresh sandwiches, greens, and beachside fare before watching the sun set over the water.
- Dress Code: Casual
- Daily 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Reflections Poolside Bar – Lunch
Reflections Poolside Bar provides fare and refreshments at the pool. The menu features a refreshing array of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and desserts handcrafted with fresh local ingredients.
- Dress Code: Casual
- Daily 11:00 a.m.-Sunset
4. TRANSPORTATION DETAILS
Airfare and ground transportation are the responsibility of the Associate. St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) and Tampa International Airport (TPA), both located a short distance from the resort, offer rental car and shuttle options.
If you choose to rent a car, here are things to keep in mind:
- There is a discounted $20 per car, per night valet parking fee at the resort. No self-parking is available on-site. A rental car service is 3.6 miles away and a trolley service goes right by the resort.
- It is advised to make rental car arrangements early as the rental companies often run out of cars during this season.
- Utilizing private rental services like Uber and Lyft is also an option.
St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) Airlines
Tampa International Airport (TPA) hosts most major airlines. For a listing, click here.
5. Meals & Attire
A variety of meals will be provided throughout the conference; however, there will be opportunities for guests to enjoy the fresh and flavorful dishes that the resort and area restaurants have to offer. We invite you to enjoy breakfast each morning of your stay, which is included in the package. No food or beverage purchased outside of the hotel is allowed in the meeting/banquet facilities.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any special situations or food allergies that you did not already include during registration so we can help make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible.
Layers are recommended throughout the conference as both indoor and outdoor temperatures may vary. The Welcome Banquet on January 18 will be a casual gathering allowing you to come as you are from traveling. All meetings will be business casual, except the Awards Banquet on January 22 which will be formal/business professional.
6. Top Places to Eat & Things to Do
Top Places to Eat
Check back for top places to eat in the Clearwater area!
Top Things to Do
Check back for top things to do in the Clearwater area!
7. Weather Forecast
The average daily high temperature in Clearwater in January is 70°F and the average low is 50°F.
8. Pricing & Eligibility
9. Registration, Changes & Cancellations
Registration costs must be paid in full with registration by check or ACH. Registration must be completed on Dealer Tools.
If your registration is completed after October 31, 2023:
- Hotel availability and pricing are not guaranteed
- Dealers may not be eligible for awards
We will attempt to accommodate reasonable special requests, if possible. Be specific in the notes regarding your registration and provide the best method to reach you with any questions regarding your registration. We will contact you with questions and any available options if we are unable to accommodate your request.
Once your registration is complete, any changes must be communicated in writing. This can be done via email to email@example.com or by mail at PO Box 215, DeWitt, IA 52742. All verbal changes and cancellations must be followed by a written directive and action will not be taken until the written directive is received. This would include, but is not limited to, additions or deletions of persons in your party, MFCC planned attendance change, not able to secure a commitment for MFCC from a customer or prospect, or a complete cancellation for extenuating circumstances.
You will be responsible for costs incurred and change fees up to the date we receive your change or cancellation. This is due to contractual commitments with the hotel. Depending on the date on which the change or cancellation occurs, you may be eligible for a full refund or no refund of the registration fees.
If you qualify for the first-year dealer incentive and change or cancel, you will be responsible for the costs described previously.
10. Post-Conference Survey
A survey will be available here to complete at the end of the event.
11. Emergency Contact
In case of emergency please contact your immediate supervisor, or email our meeting coordinator, Robin Petersen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
12. Maximum Farming Club Conference Information for Associates
Request personalized invitations before October 1, 2023
Final acceptance deadline is October 31, 2023
Associates who wish to invite current and prospective customers must request an invitation through Dealer Tools. When your sales management team approves the request, Ag Spectrum will mail a customized invitation for you to deliver personally to the invitee.
Once a farmer has confirmed their attendance, the Associate must either submit their signed and completed acceptance card or invite the customer to accept the invitation online by providing them with a unique code. The appropriate payment must be sent to the Ag Spectrum office at the same time as the acceptance. The personalized invitation is not transferable.
The package for the Maximum Farming Club Conference includes six days and five nights of accommodations, breakfast every day, lunch on Wednesday and Thursday and two banquets.
Space is limited and reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Please secure acceptances before the final deadline, October 31, 2023. After this date, confirmed acceptances will be honored if space is available. Pricing is not guaranteed after October 31.
Leading Ag Spectrum farmers, Maximum Farming Certified Customers, and prospective customers are eligible to attend.
It is highly recommended for the Associate to host the invited grower at the conference. If an Associate cannot attend, prior arrangements must be made to leave clients in the hands of their management team.
An Ag Spectrum Associate must either be sponsoring a guest who is attending or be in his or her first year as a dealer to be eligible to attend.
Changes & Cancellations
Once a registration is complete, any changes must be communicated in writing. This can be done via email to email@example.com or to our mailing address at PO Box 215, De Witt, IA 52742.
All verbal changes and cancellations must be followed by a written directive. Action will not be taken until the written directive is received. This would include, but is not limited to:
- Additions or deletions of persons in your party
- MFCC planned attendance change
- Non-secured commitment for MFCC from a customer or prospect
- Complete cancellation for extenuating circumstances
You will be responsible for costs incurred and change fees up to the date of written receipt of your change or cancellation. This is due to contractual commitments with the hotel. Depending on the date on which the change or cancellation occurs, you may be eligible for a full refund or no refund.
Pricing & Qualifications
- Ag Spectrum Associate
- Associate: $3,000
- First-Year Associate: $3,000
- Certified Customer – PLEASE NOTE: Customers must be certified on Dealer Tools by December 31, 2023 to be eligible for subsidized registrations. No extensions or exceptions. The hosting Associate starts the certification approval process. Those who are certified have total program usage on 95% of applicable acres. Dealer and Management Team must verify eligibility.
- Non-Certified Customer – A non-certified customer is responsible for payment unless other arrangements have been made. Sales teams may choose to subsidize the fees for their guests, however, the company does not participate in these subsidies.
If a non-certified customer becomes certified within the next year, the company and management will contribute their share of the cost of attendance as if they were certified in 2023. This cost breakdown can be found in the Certified Customer section above.
- No Risk Prospect – Never Purchased (only available to Certified Associates) If a prospect that has never purchased Ag Spectrum product accepts an invitation, certified dealers and managers are eligible to have the prospect attend at no cost. Once the prospect becomes a customer, the full package cost ($3,000) is due to the company.
- Maximum Farming Live! Incentive
- If a Maximum Farming Certified Specialist fulfills all of the documentation and service requirements of “Maximum Farming Live!” for 2023, the Dealer contribution of $750 will be refunded for that customer (only applies to non-certified customers).
- All steps must be completed for the customer who attends MFCC for the refund to apply.
- Full dealer cost must be paid upfront and will be refunded when all Live! requirements are met and verified by sales management.
- Additional Guests staying in the same room:
- Age 0-3: no additional charge
- Age 4-12: $310
- Age 13+: $615
- Customers and prospects must provide their own transportation to and from Opal Sands Resort & Spa
- Guests should plan to arrive at the resort by 4:00 p.m. on January 23rd and depart January 28th at their convenience.